Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Well i am really bad at figuring out how to do all of the cool stuff that can be done or added to this page, so please bear with me as i figure everything out! Welcome to "Jess in New Zealand!" This page is for people to want to stay connected and informed about the work going on in NZ and my process to get there. It is March 1,2010 right now and I am really still at the biginning process of my fundraising. I am trying to book as many curches and small groups as i possibly can and fill up my schedule so that i can share as often as possible. I was able to take a trip to NZ in January and meet a lot of great people! i really enjoyed my time there and am excited to get back. Well i think that is good for a first post! i will keep you up to date on all of the new happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment