Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Zealand Trip... January 2010






When I was in New Zealand in January I had the opportunity to help out with the Wesleyan youth summer camp. I had a great time and was able to meet a lot of really cool people. The picture to the left is of me with the girls in my cabin at camp.
When camp was done I got to meet more people, see the city, and have some fun! One day Jo and Sarah took me Bungy Jumping off the Auckland Harbor Bridge! It was really scary, but I had loved it!
The whole time I was in NZ I stayed with Nigel and Julia Harkness and there son Nathaniel. They were awesome! One day they took me to the Coramandal and down to Cathedral Cove. It was beautiful!
Overall, I had a an awesome trip and I cannot wait to get back and start doing sports ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment